Insurance/Risk Strategies for Businesses from MCB
According to a study conducted at Syracuse University by Douglas Holk-Eakin, business owners purchase more life insurance than any other individuals. More than one-third of individual policies purchased are motivated in part by business concerns, the study says. Understanding the unique insurance needs and risks of your business is important, but it can be hard to know where to start as a business owner. When you work with MCB Business Consultants, we can help you develop the right strategies when it comes to your insurance and risk management needs.
At MCB, we understand that every business is different, and therefore no two insurance and risk strategies should be, either. We work with you through a comprehensive discovery process, so we can gain a complete picture of your insurance and risk strategy needs. We’ll sit down with you and help you find the perfect solution for the needs of your business, and we’ll continue to connect with you and help you solve any problems that may arise.
Choose MCB for the insurance and risk strategies you need for your business.
MCB helps you understand the unique facets of your insurance and risk management needs, and provide you with the products and services you need to help your business stay profitable – and your assets remain safe. Our products include:
- Key person insurance: Life insurance on key person in a business, such as owners, founders and key employees. These people are crucial to the operation of the business.
- Key person disability: This provides important benefits that protect your company financially if a key employee becomes unable to work due to disability.
- Property insurance: Whether you own your building or lease, property insurance is important because it protects your business’ physical assets.
- Vehicle insurance: Any vehicles your business owns, leases or hires should be covered by vehicle insurance, both for accident liability and physical damage coverage.
- Equipment insurance: Protects the equipment you own that is a part of the day-to-day operations of your business.
MCB can help you with the insurance and risk strategy services you need, finding a solution that perfectly suits your business. To learn more about the services we provide, contact us online using our convenient form, or feel free to call our Buffalo, Syracuse or Utica office. We will be more than happy to schedule a time to meet with you and help you with your insurance and risk strategy needs. We look forward to serving you and your business.